View archived futures lines using the menus above.
Please e-mail us if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.
Most recent addition to the site: Point spreads for (almost) every NFL game since 1952
Practice sports betting without risking a cent at the BetPrep Virtual Sportsbook
Please let others know about our site - if you use data from SportsOddsHistory.com for an article, tweet or research
for a podcast/broadcast, please reference this site or @SOHistory as the source of material. Thanks!
On this day, February 7, in Sports Odds History...
2010 (NFL): Super Bowl XLIV at Dolphin Stadium in Miami - the New Orleans Saints win their first Super Bowl after defeating the Indianapolis Colts 31-17. The Saints were a 4½-point underdog and the game stayed under the total of 56½-points. Saints quarterback Drew Brees was named Super Bowl MVP after going 32-for-39 with 288 yards and 2 touchdowns. The Saints scored the final 18 points of the game, including a 74-yard interception return by Tracy Porter to clinch the game with 3:12 remaining in the 4th quarter.
2016 (NFL): The Denver Broncos defeat the Carolina Panthers 24-10 to win Super Bowl 50 at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. The Broncos were a 5-point underdog and the game stayed under the total of 43½-points. Denver linebacker Von Miller won the Super Bowl MVP as he recorded 2½-sacks and forced 2 fumbles. It was the final game of Peyton Manning's career as he finished the day with 141 yards passing and 1 interception.
2021 (NFL) Tom Brady wins his 7th and final Super Bowl and is named Super Bowl MVP for the 5th time after leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 31-9 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. The Buccaneers, who were 3-point underdogs, became the first team to play to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium. Brady, who was +190 to win Super Bowl MVP, threw for 201 yards and three touchdowns. Tampa Bay, who was +1000 to win the Super Bowl entering the season, did not allow a touchdown to the high-powered Chiefs offense as the game stayed under the total of 54½-points.
Recent Press Mentions
- World Cup 2022 Odds: Betting Long-Shot Morocco Upsets Portugal, Makes History (Fox Sports)
- Alabama Crimson Tide one of biggest preseason college football national title favorites in 20 years (ESPN)
- Why the Jets can make a Bengals-like leap from the top of the NFL draft to the playoffs in 2022 (CBS Sports)
- Championship favorite to swept in first round, Nets a historic disappointment (NBC Sports)
- NBA Fact or Fiction: The MVP case for rising Memphis Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant (Yahoo Sports)
- Another Lakers Superteam Is Flopping (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Remarkable Rise of Joe Burrow (GQ)
- How likely are Real Madrid to win the Champions League? (Managing Madrid)
- Los Angeles Dodgers open with highest season-wins betting total since 1999 New York Yankees (ESPN)
- 2022 Super Bowl odds: Bucs, Chiefs, Ravens, Bills early picks to win the NFL Championship (The Athletic)
- Heat Become Biggest Longshots To Make NBA Finals Since 2002 (Action Network)
- The Miami Heat Were 60-to-1 Long Shots. Now They're in the NBA Finals (The Wall Street Journal)
- Why Has the Best Picture Race Become So Unpredictable? (The Ringer)