View archived futures lines using the menus above.
Please e-mail us if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.
Most recent addition to the site: U.S. Presidential Election Odds
Please let others know about our site - if you use data from SportsOddsHistory.com for an article, tweet or research
for a podcast/broadcast, please reference this site or @SOHistory as the source of material. Thanks!
Today is July 12, 2020
On this date in Sports Odds History...
1970 (Golf): In the first 18-hole playoff at the Open Championship, Jack Nicklaus beats fellow American Doug Sanders by one stroke at St Andrews to win his 2nd of 3 Open Championships. Nicklaus entered the tournament as the favorite at +700 to win the title. Sanders missed a 3-foot putt on the 18th hole the previous day that would have given him his first major championship.
1997 (MLB): Francisco Cordova and Ricardo Rincon of the Pittsburgh Pirates pitch the first extra-inning combined no-hitter in MLB history in their 3-0 defeat of the Houston Astros. The game was a pick 'em as pinch-hitter Mark Smith hit a 3-run walk-homer in the bottom of the 10th inning.
1998 (Soccer): As a +200 underdog for the match, host-country France upsets defending champion Brazil 3-0 to win their first World Cup title. Zinedine Zidane scored two goals as France entered the tournament at +700 to win the title.
Most Recent Betting Articles (See All)
- Bet365 Bonus Code NJ for 2020: Use USBET
- FanDuel Sportsbook App: Our Review
- BetMGM Bonus Code 2020: Use * WABPLAY *
- FanDuel Sportsbook vs. DraftKings Sportsbook in 2020
- William Hill Promo Code 2020: Type * USBET150 *
- Online Sports Betting in West Virginia in 2020
- Top Online Roulette Games That You Need To Try Now!
- Top Online Casino Sites for Playing Blackjack For Real Money
- Top 5 US Casinos: Our top licensed casinos in the US for 2020
- TVG App: Horse Betting at your fingerprints