View archived futures lines using the menus above.
Please e-mail us if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.
Most recent addition to the site: Point spreads for (almost) every NFL game since 1952
Practice sports betting without risking a cent at the BetPrep Virtual Sportsbook
Please let others know about our site - if you use data from SportsOddsHistory.com for an article, tweet or research
for a podcast/broadcast, please reference this site or @SOHistory as the source of material. Thanks!
On this day, December 3, in Sports Odds History...
1993 (NBA): The Houston Rockets' record-tying streak for the best start in NBA history 15-0 comes to an end when the Atlanta Hawks defeat the Rockets 133-111. The Hawks were a 2½-point home favorite as the Hawks won their 10th straight game. The 15-0 start matched the 1948-49 Washington Capitols and was surpassed by the 2015-16 Golden State Warriors when they started the season 24-0.
2005 (College Football): At the Big 12 Championship game played in Houston, #2 Texas destroys Colorado 70-3 behind 3 touchdowns from running back Jamaal Charles. The Longhorns were 27-point favorites and the game went over the total of 60 points. Texas would go on to defeat #1 USC at the Rose Bowl to win the National Championship in one of the greatest college football games ever.
2015 (NFL): On the final play of the game, Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary connects with Richard Rodgers for a 61-yard touchdown to give the Green Bay Packers a 27-23 victory over the Detroit Lions. Thanks to the miracle play the Packers covered as a 3-point road favorite and moved the game over the total of 46½-points.
Recent Press Mentions
- Alabama Crimson Tide one of biggest preseason college football national title favorites in 20 years (ESPN)
- Why the Jets can make a Bengals-like leap from the top of the NFL draft to the playoffs in 2022 (CBS Sports)
- Championship favorite to swept in first round, Nets a historic disappointment (NBC Sports)
- NBA Fact or Fiction: The MVP case for rising Memphis Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant (Yahoo Sports)
- Another Lakers Superteam Is Flopping (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Remarkable Rise of Joe Burrow (GQ)
- How likely are Real Madrid to win the Champions League? (Managing Madrid)
- Los Angeles Dodgers open with highest season-wins betting total since 1999 New York Yankees (ESPN)
- 2022 Super Bowl odds: Bucs, Chiefs, Ravens, Bills early picks to win the NFL Championship (The Athletic)
- Heat Become Biggest Longshots To Make NBA Finals Since 2002 (Action Network)
- The Miami Heat Were 60-to-1 Long Shots. Now They're in the NBA Finals (The Wall Street Journal)
- Why Has the Best Picture Race Become So Unpredictable? (The Ringer)