Every bookie or every aspiring bookie must be aware of the various available payment options. Many bookies are selling themselves short by not offering these options. The reason that most do not offer them – they are not online. They are local bookies just like you and they accept cash. Cash is king in Vegas and cash may be king to you. It’s time to stop thinking inside this box and time to get online and start accepting various payment methods. Here is what you can accept and how you can do it.
First: Get online right now. There is no excuse in this day and age not to have an online presence. You need to be online for your existing clients. They will be loyal to you. They want to bet when they want to bet. It’s very simple; you can’t possibly be all things to all of the people, all of the time. They want you to be! Your clients expect 24/7 service and they will find someone that offers it if you don’t.
· You may be thinking that it’s difficult to get online or unaffordable. This is the farthest thing from the truth. A great pay per head can have you online and operational with a custom-built bookie website, in a day or two. The pay per head will build your website for free. Not only this, but they will also do all of the work for you once the website is operational.
· There is a load of work that bookies do daily and everyone needs help if they care about earning a six-figure income. The only reason that “payment options” are a question for you is if you are online. Your clients may not want you to knock on their door to collect cash or to receive a payment. Most of them would find it much more convenient to pay through a website. Now they can and with you! Find a pay per head that offers all of the best features and one that charges a fair price. Be sure to read reviews and bookie forums for the latest on who to trust in a PPH provider.
· Money: You want it, you need it, and you should find the very best options for getting it from your clients. Here is something to remember… Your clients are busy people and they want easy. If you make it easy, they will come. If you make it difficult, they will find it easy elsewhere.
· Bitcoin: The wave of the future in currency is here now. Clients love to pay with Bitcoin because it’s fast and easy to use. You must be offering Bitcoin if you want to appeal to a vast audience or for three clients. Find a PPH provider that can help you set up for Bitcoin and find one that’s willing to work with you to find the best solutions for getting the money in. Money is the focus in this business and customer service should be right there on top with it. You must be offering a way to easily get the deposit in without a hassle. Bitcoin is by far, the best way.
· Credit cards are an option that most gamblers look for. You may or may not want to accept credit cards simply for the cost of doing business. The cost is gradually climbing every year and the least amount that’s cut from your bottom line; the better off you will be. Credit cards can be a great tool to have and it certainly beats “cash only”.
· Person to person (MoneyGram/Western Union), are options that are no longer as viable like they were a few short years ago.
Find a great per head sportsbook that does all of the heavy lifting for you and find one that has a top-notch reputation for customer service. If you want to keep your clients, then you must meet their demands for better payment options. The PPH should cost you in the neighborhood of $7-$10 per head, per week. Again, the PPH does your job and they do it with state-of-the-art software. Don’t sell yourself short and find the best PPH value for your dollar.