Check out the latest offers at DraftKings in our bookmaker review.
DraftKings Sportsbook promo codes for 2020
|DraftKings Promotions||Bonus & Offers 2020||DraftKings Promo Code 2020|
|Welcome Bonus – Sportsbook||Win up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE>|
|Parlay Insurance||Win up to $25 in free bets||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE>|
|Refer a Friend||Earn $100 in Free Bets||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE>|
|Special Odds Boost||Details On Site||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE>|
- 1 DraftKings Sportsbook promo codes for 2020
- 2 Quality of Platform
- 3 Our DraftKings Review: Highly Recommendable!
- 4 Top 3 Alternatives to DraftKings
DraftKings isn’t shy when it comes to promotions. Welcome offers are decent, but it’s the promotions for existing players that makes them truly shine. The top 3 bonuses currently on offer are:
- Welcome bonus: 20% deposit bonus up to $500 and a risk-free bet up to $500.
- Refer a Friend: Get a free bet up to $100 when you invite a friend via your referral link.
- Bet $10, Get $5: When you place a bet of $10 on any sports, you’ll get a $5 bonus for Blackjack.
How to Register using the Draftkings promo code
DraftKings’ site may be a bit overwhelming at first. It is easy to get lost, especially if you’re new to online world of sports betting. In order to register, follow the guide below:
- Visit the official DraftKings sportsbook site.
- In the upper right corner, press the green Log In button. This will open up a new window where you’ll see Sign Up button.
- Pressing on it will bring another window, where you have to enter all of your personal data. First page is reserved for username, email, password and promo code. Currently, there is no promo code and you’ll be eligible for the welcome offer as soon as you register a new account. On the second page, you’ll have to enter your first and last name, state, city, address, postal code, date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number. Third page will contain security questions, while last page will have you verify your location.
- When everything is finished, accept all Terms & Conditions and verify you’re over 21.
The welcome offer at DraftKings is divided into two sections. When you first register and deposit funds, you’ll receive a 20% deposit bonus up to $500. When you are ready to make your first wager, it will be a risk-free bet up to $500. The deposit bonus requires a play through of 25x on all products. These requirements must be met within 90 days from the deposit date. Sportsbook play through must be at odds of -300 or greater.
The bonus amount is paid as DK Dollars, which means it can be used on their sportsbook only. Similar to this, the risk-free bet is paid back in free bets which must be used within 30 days on their sportsbook. In addition to all of this, there is a nice Track Your Bonus feature which monitors your bonus progression.
At one point, DraftKings had over 18 promotions for existing players. Currently, they offer a decent amount considering the situation in the sporting world. The promotions are as following:
- Soccer Blackjack: Play $5 on Soccer Blackjack and get a $5 Free Game Credits. This promotion requires opt-in and can be redeemed only on DraftKings sportsbook mobile app.
- Refer a Friend: If you invite a player using your referral link, both you and your friend can get up to $100 in free bets. The amount of funds you get, depends on the amount of money deposited by your friend.
- Bet $10 on Sports, Get $5 for Blackjack: When you place a $10 bet on any sports, you will get a $5 for Blackjack. Bets must be placed at minimum odds of -250 or greater. You can have multiple bets that total $10.
- Daily Slot Bonus: To qualify for this promotion, players must be physically located in the State of New Jersey. Opt-in is required and a qualifying wager of $5 must be placed on Slingo Monopoly. A bonus of $5 will be credited instantly.
- Daily Slot Bonus: To qualify for this promotion, players must be physically located in the State of New Jersey. Qualifying wager of $5 on Jin Ji Bao Xi Endless Treasures is required to receive a $5 bonus.
- Free Harry Potter Popularity Pool: Participate in debates and quizzes regarding Harry Potter franchise and get a chance to earn a reward from the $1,000 prize pool.
- Daily Free to Play TV Pools: Every day, DraftKings will give free to play TV pools like Survivor, MTV Challenge, Real Housewives and many more.
- Free NFL Divisions Pool: Take a part in the contest and pick a correct answer for a chance to win a reward from a $2,000 prize pool.
- Play Blackjack Now: A very popular casino game is now available via DraftKings sportsbook app.
- Play Sportsbook Missions: You can participate in DraftKings’ mission to earn more points and rewards. This promotion is only accessible via their mobile app.
- $100M DraftKings Championship Series: Participate in series of live events and competitions for daily fantasy sports and sports betting.
- Flash Bet is Here: You can watch live sports like tennis, football, soccer and baseball with a brand new visualization system available in Flash.
FAQ about Draftkings USA promo codes
Is DraftKings legal in the US?
DraftKings’ fantasy football is legal in all but 10 States. Online sportsbook is currently legal in the following States: New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Iowa. New York and Mississippi allow betting in person only.
I am new to online sports betting. Where can I get some help?
DraftKings provides new users with various guides, videos and tutorials which will help them learn more about online betting process.
What are free bets?
Free bets are usually given to players as a bonus, refund or cashback. These bets cannot be withdrawn and must be used on the sportsbook. However, players can keep any winnings from these free bets.
What is Fantasy Football?
Fantasy Football was a way to bypass online betting restrictions in the US. While you couldn’t make any wagers, you could participate in Fantasy Football and draft a lineup of NFL players based on salary cap. Fantasy Football used real money, which was converted to DraftKings Dollars (DK Dollars).
What are DK Dollars?
DraftKings Dollars are site credits which serve as a cash-equivalent. They can be used to enter various events and contests, where rewards are paid in real money. DK Dollars can also be used for sports betting or casino games, after which the winnings are paid in real money.
Is it possible to link sportsbook and fantasy football accounts?
Yes. The two accounts can be linked and players can have a single wallet for sportsbook and fantasy football.
Can I Cash Out?
Cash Out is recently introduced to DraftKings and allows players to use this feature on selected games and events only. Be on the lookout for the Cash Out symbol next to the bet. Please note that free bets may not always be available for Cash Out.
Do I have to pay tax on DraftKings winnings?
DraftKings is obligated by law to report any winnings over $600 to the IRS. You will receive a special Form where you need to report your winnings and pay the State tax.
Quality of Platform
Sports and Games Available on DraftKings
The desktop platform feels very robust at times, and users may experience some lag issues. Most of it is fixed when using Flash Bet. Their mobile app is much more optimized and functional, but you have to trade in transparency and visibility for performance. There aren’t many markets available, and it is easy to notice their orientation towards North American sports. The most popular markets are basketball, football, baseball, and ice hockey.
However, DraftKings goes into incredible depth for these sports. There are plenty of betting options and types, like props and futures. Leagues like MLB, NCAA, NBA, and NHL have very creative betting lines such as the result of the next bat hit, next field goal, last NFL team to lose a game and many more.
Customer Support Quality
Customer service is available 24/7 and can be contacted by following methods:
- Live Chat: Best used for small problems that needs quick solving. The agents respond within minutes.
- Online Form: You can use a form on their website. Simply choose a topic, enter your username, email, subject and message. You will receive a reply in matter of hours.
- Email: You can always contact them via email at email@example.com.
- Snail Mail: If you prefer old school, write them a letter at PO Box 399, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
A quick search on the internet will reveal that users are generally satisfied with the customer service quality. Agents are helpful, responsive and very informative. Sadly, they do not have an operational phone line.
Lots of Banking Options
- Credit card
- Cash at the Cage
- Check – 1 to 5 business days
- PayPal – up 24 hours
- ACH – from 5 to 10 business days
- Cash at the Cage – instant
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
If you’re a fan of mobile apps, you’ll be happy to know that DraftKings initially made the sportsbook platform for mobile devices. This means the app is highly functional, and the software used is top-notch. It is constantly updated and improved. The interface is user-friendly, and navigation is simple with green action buttons placed on black background. The color patterns provide good visibility, but the platform may still be small for some people.
There are several mobile-specific promotions available to all customers. They can be seen when you enter the promotions tab in the main menu. Other betting options and features are available as well, so app users will have everything needed for a good betting experience.
Pros & Cons
- Plenty of promotions
- Best Fantasy Football site
- Excellent teaser bets
- Highly functional mobile app
- Numerous state restrictions
- Lack of live streaming
- Sometimes very restrictive bonus requirements
Our DraftKings Review: Highly Recommendable!
DraftKings is among the first US-based online bookmakers. They can still be considered new to online sports betting, but they are slowly making their mark. They offer a nice welcome bonus and plenty of promotions for existing players. The market selection is not that vast but goes into incredible depth for North American sports. Punters can find some very interesting lines for certain sports.
Their app is among the better ones on the market, mostly because the sportsbook was initially developed for mobile devices. Live in-play is good but could be updated further. DraftKings has to battle some of the biggest names in order to stay competitive. At first, odds and prices were very expensive. After a fierce backlash from the online community, they’ve toned the prices down and can be considered average and fair now. Teaser bets are still best in the business, regardless of the number of legs.
If you’re a fan of Fantasy Football, you’ll have a great time on this site. It is easy to switch between sportsbook and Fantasy Draft. There is one wallet for all platforms, and punters can easily keep track of their balance. The casino platform is decent, but definitely not on par with other gambling sites in the US.
Overall, we gladly recommend this site. Sure, it could be updated and improved even further. But it’s definitely worth a try.
Top 3 Alternatives to DraftKings
William Hill is one of the biggest bookmakers in the world. Their selection of sports is not that vast in the US, but the depth on some markets is incredible. Their welcome offer is very inviting and will match the first deposit by 100% up to $150. Their app is excellent and live streaming is available for major events and games. However, their customer service is often very busy and has long waiting time. Cash Out funds sometimes take days to appear on the account.
Unibet offers the most extensive market selection by far. They have over 30 sports, with a slight focus on North American markets due to popular demand. They still cover international sports extensively and punters will find plenty of options. Live streaming is high quality and Unibet covers more events and games than any other bookmaker in the US. Their welcome offer is very straightforward, with 2x $10 free bets and a $250 risk-free bet. Sadly, their promotions for existing players can be somewhat uninspiring.
Bet365 is now a big competitor in the US. I’ve found more than 25 sports available on the site, and some markets had more than 500 betting lines and options. I think the live in-play section offers the best experience with numerous graphs, charts, and statistical data given to players. Cash Out feature is highly customizable with full, partial, and auto Cash Out option. The sheer size of the platform and numerous features and options may be intimidating for new players. Use this bonus code to register.
Last update: April 2020
Validity period of the DraftKings Promo Code: December 2020