Bookies have many choices nowadays when it comes to the per head market. There are hundreds of them, and it seems like a new one crops up every other day. The question is who can you trust and why would you trust them? What do they offer a bookie that makes one better than the other? What are the benefits that you should be looking for, and what are the benefits that you can’t live without? Pricing, is it important? Of course, it is. When it comes to the cost of doing business with a PPH there are a few things to consider and it’s not “who is the cheapest”? of course you want a fair price, however, you may not want the bargain-basement price. With a PPH, just as with any other consumer product, you get what you pay for. Let’s take a look at what you can expect from a PPH and if it’s worth if for you to switch to the better alternative in price per head services.
· What does a great PPH offer the bookie? Number one, they are giving you an online presence with no cost to you. The best PPH providers are now custom-building your online sportsbook, racebook, and casino for free. They will offer you all three gambling genera’s for the price of one. All you pay for is the weekly PPH fee of $7-$10 per head. You will have the exclusive use of a private .com address for you and your clients.
· The PPH is the bookie software, which is the sportsbook itself. You work with the software on your desktop or mobile, with an app. All you have to know is how to turn the device on, and how to use a mouse or scroll with your finger! It’s this simple. The PPH does everything for you. They set the daily event, they set the daily lines and odds and they give you a state of the art user interface along with an award-winning wagering platform.
· The PPH offers all of the best and most popular sporting venues from the United States and around the world. They also offer the sharpest lines in the industry with Las Vegas-experienced, line movers. Should you not like any line that you see, or if want to change the odds, you can do so at any time. This is your sportsbook and you are in control of everything.
· The website is professional and looks like any other betting website on the internet. It comes with easy to read lines and odds and it features a Las Vegas-style casino with more than 100 games. Want more? The racebook features more than 70-tracks from around the world and they pay track odds. You get the best of all gambling worlds and you pay nothing for it.
· Many PPH providers are offering rock-bottom prices, some start at $2 per head. There is a reason for this… These folks are on a money-grab, they want to sign-up as many clients as possible and then the bookie never hears from them. There is no way to contact them and there is nothing anybody can do. Don’t be scammed. Find a middle-of-the-road PPH that has a great reputation for customer service and one that charges a fair price. Between $7-$10 is the normal going rate for an honest per head with a top-shelf reputation.
· A great PPH will allow the bookie to read or print, on-demand players, and financial reports. The bookie must know where every dollar is being spent at all times. They must also keep up with their players betting habits, their spending habits, and whether or not they are “up on the house” or “down to the house”.
Times are tight and the world is a strange place right now, the good news; gamblers are still gambling and they are looking for a fantastic online casino. Make the call to the best PPH providers on the internet and find the best alternative to what you have been putting up with. There are better ways of doing business and every dollar matters. Start earning what you are worth with a high-quality PPH.
More Pay Per Head tips:
1. Click Here For The Meaning of Pay Per Head
2. How to Expand Your Bookmaking Offering
3. Best Pay Per Head Sportsbook
4. We are a Pay Per Head Sportsbook
5. How to Become a Bookie