As the old saying goes “start small – earn big”, this has never been truer than it is today. Now, you have the ability to start on a shoe-string budget and be earning a six-figure income by the end of the year. Obviously, you must have a great plan in place and you must have players. The more players the better, you need the cross-action. Bookies earn their money off the juice, you can’t earn much money if you are gambling against a handful of players. As another great old saying goes “build it and they will come”. This may be an old one and it may be boring, however, it’s true. You must build it, because it’s guaranteed gamblers will come. Find that perfect pay per head provider and get in right now. The cost is super-affordable at around $10-$15 per head and the benefits are out of this world. It’s guaranteed that your business will take off and you will see profits you’ve only dreamed of.
How to take care of your business—
- Start by finding the best pay per head provider on the web. The best ones out there start at around $10 per head and go up slightly depending on the level of service offered.
- Think about this; if you have 15 active clients that bet with you consistently and let’s put a modest number together and say they bet $50 per week. What does that amount to? $750. Now, for the sake of example, let’s say you get beat 50% of the time forget about the juice, let’s play the numbers straight-up, that’s $375 in your pocket. Let’s say you paid the maximum amount in PPH fees at $15 per head, that’s $225, take $375-$225, and that leaves you with $150 profit.
- Here is the kicker – Players must beat the bookie 52-54% of the time on average in order to beat the juice. Players almost never consistently beat the juice and if they do, then they are a sharp player and you must limit the amount of their wagers. Players will consistently average 35-45 %, this means they beat you 35-45% of the time. This means that you are beating them 55-65% of the time, which mean that you can consistently add 15% to the overall profit window.
- In the above example we limit the players to $50 per week. That’s a very modest number. The more they bet, the more they stand to lose. Most sports gamblers bet 30% of their weekly income on sports wagers, again let’s go with a conservative number and say all 15 players are earning $800 per week, that’s $240 per week in which they are spending in your sportsbook.
- If your average player is betting $240 per week X 15, that comes out to $3,600 per week. If you beat your players at just 50%, you will be earning $1800 per week, not including the juice. Now the $225 in PPH fees seem minimal. With 15 players betting 30% of their weekly income at $800 per week, you are earning $1800 per week, if you just break even with the bettors. Take $225 from the equation and you have $1575 left over.
- Find players. The more you have the better off you are and now you have a great excuse. The pay per head does all of the work for you. You no longer need to worry about accounting and budgeting. No longer will you worry about lines and odds, you will no longer have to grade bet slips. You can now access every bit of information you need on daily reports. The PPH does everything for you.
If you want to start earning a fantastic income, then you must find a pay per head that comes loaded with a great reputation for high-quality customer service for both you and your client. Find one that offers a toll-free number that’s accessible from the United States and find one that has gaming- knowledgeable, English-speaking agents. Bookies have a lot of fun when they are making money, but it can be a tough row to how when losing money. In order to earn profits consistently, you must have players. In order to recruit players, you must have time. The only way you will ever have the time is when you hire a pay per head to manage your business.
More Pay Per Head tips: