Take advantage of our unique offer and claim your TVG bonus code for 2020.
- 1 TVG Promo Code 2020
- 2 Quality of Platform at the TVG Website
- 2.1 Sports and Markets at TVG
- 2.2 Exceptional User Experience
- 2.3 Additional Features, Stats and Livestreaming Service
- 2.4 Satisfying Customer Support Quality
- 2.5 Banking Options at TVG
- 2.6 Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
- 2.7 TVG Pros & Cons
- 3 Our TVG Review: The Best Horse Racing Site in the US
- 4 Top 3 Alternatives to TVG
TVG Promo Code 2020
|TVG Offers||Bonuses (2020)||TVG Promo Code|
|Welcome Bonus||Risk Free Bet – Get Up to $200 T&C apply||GET TVG PROMO CODE|
|TimeformUS Full Past Performances||Available on handicapping store for any track||GET TVG PROMO CODE|
- Welcome Offer – Get a Risk-Free Bet up to $200 if Your First Bet Loses
- Refer a Friend Bonus – Receive a $25 Bonus Funds after Your Friend Makes the First Deposit
- Spring Sweepstakes – Win a Share of $31,000 in Total Prize Money until the End of May
How to Register Using the TVG Promo Code
- Click on the button above
- Finish your registration when entering the necessary details in the registration form. Some of the information you have to provide includes your name, date of birth, address, email address, username and password
- Remember to enter the promo code in order to claim the welcome offer. You can enter any of the following codes: RISKFREE, RISKFREE5, TV, RISKFREE12, ODDSFIRE, SUPER8, WATCHTVG, CASHKEEPER or SUPER5
- After you are done, you will get a confirmation email. Click on the link to confirm you registration
- Make your first deposit and start betting
The Welcome Offer
When you register a new account at TVG, you can claim the welcome offer and get up to $200 back in bonus funds if your first bet turns out to be a losing one.
Terms and Conditions
- Only new members are eligible for this bonus but you must also enter TVG promo code during registration to get the bonus
- You can get up to $200 of bonus funds if your first bet loses
- Eligible bets include win, win/place, win/show or win/place/show wagers on any races at any track
- Only single horse wagers qualify for this promotion
- Only the win portion of your bet qualifies for the welcome offer
- If your bet loses, you get a bonus amount equal to the amount that you have wagered, up to $200
- You have 30 days to use the bonus funds or you will automatically forfeit the remaining bonus funds
Refer a Friend Bonus
This promotion allows you to refer a friend and get $25 in bonus funds when your friend makes his first deposit on the TVG website.
Terms and Conditions
- All TVG members with an active account can claim this bonus
- Refer a friend by providing a unique referral link. When your friend opens an account at TVG and makes the first deposit, both of you receive $25 in bonus funds
- Your friend must make his first deposit within 15 days of opening the account in order to qualify for the bonus
- If your friend places a win, win/place, win/show or win/place/show bet within 15 days of signing up, he will receive an additional bonus in the amount of the first bet or $100, whichever is lesser of the two
- You can refer up to 40 friends, which means that you can earn up to $1,000 in bonus funds from the Refer a Friend program
This promotion is open at least until the end of May and gives you a chance to win a share of $1,000 in prize money each day.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all TVG members
- To become eligible for the promotion, you have to opt-in and place a bet of at least $10, after which you will earn a qualifying entry
- The number of Sweepstake entries will increase your chances of winning the reward
- Sweepstakes is a random drawing of entries that occur within 5 days of each qualifying day
- The daily prize pool is $1,000. One winner will receive $500, while the five runner-ups will also get $100 each
FAQ by Registering Using the TVG Promo Code
Is TVG Legal? Yes, TVG is legal. This website holds all the required licenses to operate in the United States.
Can You Claim a Welcome Offer? Yes, you can claim the welcome offer, which is a risk-free first bet that allows you to get up to $200 back in bonus funds if your bet loses.
What Sports Are Covered? TVG is specialized for horse racing, so you can only bet on this sport.
How Good Are the Odds? Since TVG only allows betting on horse races, it is able to provide much better odds for this sport than other sports betting websites in the US.
What Payment Methods Are Available? There are different payment options you can use to make deposits, as well as withdrawals. Some of them include bank wire transfer, debit and credit cards, ACH/eCheck, PayPal, TVG prepaid card, etc.
Can I Watch Live Streams of Races? Yes, TVG has a livestreaming service that allows you to watch races in live broadcasts.
Is There a TVG Mobile App? Yes, TVG has a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. You can use the app to place bets, watch races, claim bonuses and make payments.
Is There a Cash-Out Feature? No, a Cash Out feature is not available at TVG since this is a horse racing operator and the feature is usually offered for other sports.
Quality of Platform at the TVG Website
In addition to the bonuses we have already talked about, TVG has a lot of different things you can use to make your horse betting experience more complete.
Sports and Markets at TVG
As we already said, TVG is a racebook and you can only bet on horse races on the website. However, there are different markets available for all horse races, including to win, to place, to show, as well as special betting options like exacta, trifecta, superefecta, etc.
TVG offers a comprehensive selection of races not just from the US, but from the entire world. Especially popular are races from the UK, France, South Africa and a few other nations. When it comes to the most popular tracks, you can find races from Belmont Park, Gulfstream Park, Del Mar Racing, Churchill Downs Racetrack, Keeneland Racetrack, Saratoga Race Course, Santa Anita Park, and many, many others.
In addition to this, you can also bet on greyhound races but only if you are logging in from one of these states: Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Wyoming, Florida and Oregon.
Exceptional User Experience
Considering the fact that TVG is specialized in horse racing, it is not a surprise that they can provide a unique betting experience for those who are only interested in betting on horses.
For example, the layout on their website is extremely clean and user-friendly. Website navigation is as simple as it comes thanks to the small number of elements presented on the website. The main menu contains four sections: Horse Racing, Handicapping, Promotions and Support Center.
Placing a bet is also pretty simple since you can find all the top tracks, as well as upcoming races, right on the homepage. To place a bet, simply choose the race and then the horse you want to bet on, select the market by clicking on the odds and then confirm your bet in the betslip after you enter the amount you want to wager. In fact, TVG offers races from more than 150 racetracks available worldwide.
Additional Features, Stats and Livestreaming Service
TVG is truly one of the best sites for betting on horse racing because it provides many additional features. For example, you can watch live streaming of certain races. You get 10 hours of streaming per month for free, as well as an additional hour for every $25 that you bet before you use the free streaming hours. You can also add 10 more hours for $3 at any time.
This operator also provides handicapping help, TVG blog and many other useful services that can help you make the most of your horse betting experience.
Satisfying Customer Support Quality
TVG has good customer support that is available to you via live chat, email and phone. Although the support via phone and email is not available 24/7, the overall experience we had was more than satisfactory. The fastest way to get a response to your query is via live chat but you may need to use other methods if you are dealing with a complex issue.
In addition to this, you can also find a dedicated FAQ section on the website when you click on the support center. In this section, you can find answers to the most common
Banking Options at TVG
There are a few different payment methods available at TVG, although we would like to see more e-wallets included in the options in the future. Also, most of the payment methods come with certain fees.
To make a deposit at TVG, you can use bank transfer, credit/debit cards, BetCash (AHC/e-Check), TVG prepaid card, PayPal, PayNearMe, Green Dot MoneyPak, and deposit at the track.
Except for BetCash, PayNearMe, Green Dot MoneyPak and deposits at the track, all other options come with a fee. The fee for bank transfer is $15 for deposits under $1,000, while deposits over $1,000 are free. Meanwhile, other payment methods come with a fee of $5.
When it comes to withdrawal methods, you can use Visa debit cards, BetCash, TVG prepaid card, wire transfer, check and cash withdrawal at the track.
All of the withdrawal options are free except for wire transfer which comes with a $15 fee. You can also order withdrawal via an overnight check but that service costs $40. Also, processing time varies from one payment option to another but the fastest option is PayPal where you will wait 24-30 hours.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
TVG has recently developed and introduced a new mobile betting app but it is only available for iOS devices. To download the app, simply go to the app store and search for the app. Android users can still bet on their mobile devices on the mobile version of the TVG website using their browsers.
This app is pretty similar in design to the website but it may be even more intuitive and user-friendly, although that is a bit subjective. In any case, you can easily swipe through different menus and simply tap on the selections you want to include in your bet.
In addition to this, you can take advantage of all the features that are available on the website, including livestreams, handicapping store, TVG blog, etc. You can also make payments on the app, claim bonuses and promotions and contact customer support.
If you don’t want to download the TVG app on your mobile device, you can also visit their mobile-friendly website in your mobile browser.
The mobile site is pretty much a smaller, mobile-friendly version of the desktop website and you can take advantage of all the features that TVG has to offer.
TVG Pros & Cons
|Specialized in Horse Betting||Only 10 Hours of Free Streaming|
|Exceptional Selection of Races, Tracks and Betting Stats||Could Have a Few More e-Wallet Payment Methods|
|Great Live Streaming Service||Greyhound Races Available only in Certain States|
|Has a Fully Functional App||No Other Sports Available for Betting|
|Solid Welcome Offer||No App for Android|
|Refer a Friend Program|
Our TVG Review: The Best Horse Racing Site in the US
If you are only interested in horse racing, betting at TVG is the best option for US residents. This website has all that you need to make your experience better, from various tips, blogs and handicap advice to livestreaming of many different races.
The selection of tracks and races is rich and you can also use the TVG app to do all the same things that are available on the website. On the downside, greyhound races are only available in certain states and livestreaming is not completely free. Also, the only e-wallet included in payment options is PayPal and the mobile app is not available for Android users.
All in all, TVG is still at the very top when it comes to the best horse racing betting sites in the US.
Top 3 Alternatives to TVG
This is another horse racing specialist but unlike TVG that offers greyhound racing in at least some states, Twinspires doesn’t include greyhounds at all. Meanwhile, Twinspires has a very interesting welcome offer – if you bet at least $500 in the first 30 days after you register, you will receive $100 without any wagering requirements.
Twinspires also provides live broadcasting of certain races, handicapping helper and many other useful features. This website also offers betting on races from more than a 100 different tracks across the world.
Unlike TVG, BetAmerica is not a horse racing specialist. You can bet on other sports here or play various casino games. However, this sports betting operator also has a great horse racing selection with more than 200 tracks covered. This is not a surprise since BetAmerica started as a horse racing website.
However, there is no welcome bonus for horse racing. Instead, you can claim up to $500 in bonus funds on your first deposit for casino games.
This horse betting website has a lot of similar things to offer as TVG. There is a multitude of tracks and races you can bet on, livestreaming service and other useful features.
In addition to this, Xpressbet also provides a solid welcome bonus. When you register, you will receive $10 before you even make your first deposit. You can also get up to $500 in bonus funds paid as a 10% rebate for the first 30 days on the website.