Do you want to be part of the sportsbook industry? Are you ready to do this, and finally start getting your own piece of the cake? Becoming a bookie is now easier than ever, it’s cheaper, safer, you can finally be offer a real world-class sports betting experience to your players, and all for the minimum cost and risk, all thanks to the help of Price per Head and operators like www.payperhead247.com, so join now and start living the life!
Are you familiar with bookmakers, sportsbooks, and everything that goes around being a bookie? Do you understand the language, the slang? Now that you’re becoming a part of this, you might as well know how bookies communicate, how players ask for things, what the terms are, what certain things mean, so that you can do an even better job, and always know and understand what people are talking about.
What are some of the most common bookie terms:
– Action: Basically, it means what the player took as their bet, or bets. When you “have action” on something, it means that you already placed a bet.
– Juice or vig: It’s the amount of extra money you need to lay or risk, in order to bet on a favorite, a commission. For example, if the line is -110, it means that you need to lay $110 to win $100, the juice is that extra 10% you need to lay.
– Dime: It means $1000.
– Nickel: It means $500.
– Book: It’s short for a sportsbook.
– Bookie: It’s short for bookmakers.
– Early Price: It’s when you get to bet on the opening line for a game, or the odds were posted prematurely, before relevant information came out, that caused the lines to change.
– Futures: These are lines you bet on in a mid-term or long-term, for example, who’s going to win the Super Bowl next season?
– Over/Under: When you bet a total on any game, whether it’s points, goals, turnovers, etc.
There are many, and we mean many, other common, or usual bookie terms and bookie language you need to learn, and trust us, you will. Being a part of the sports betting world is quite fun and exciting, come over to www.payperhead247.com and learn from the best! We have some of the most experienced sportsbook personnel working right here with us, and they are all ready to work for you, give you a push, help you become the best bookie you can be!
Joining a good Price per Head service like us, is guarantee of success, and the best part is that now, thanks to this, you don’t really need to make big investments, or spend all your savings just to get a small sportsbook going, no, with us, you will be able to operate just the same as a big, world-class sportsbook, all for the cheapest price and lowest risk. Contact us now and let us help you achieve your dreams, while, in the process, you learn different things that bookies say and live by.
More payperhead tips: